Need Art! (and opinions)

Kaylem

Hey, so I finished my "Pig Mine" mod. It's quite simple. You give a structure food and it spits it ores over a time frame (one every 3 seconds). I cannot draw to save my life and need a sprite for this structure. Here's a rough outline of the mod as it stands:

118a5f37a6da9a60956de5e9b63dda9f.png

This is the current recipe and its temporary icon. This requires an alchemy engine to craft. I decided to use gears as I wanted the mine to not be available until the early-mid game at least. 

f165330cd6a5e78f73457a10a27fe531.png

Here is the placed pig mine as well as the experimental pig mine fuel tool tip. In the brackets is the percentage the food will provide of the max fuel a pig mine can hold. 1440 being the max and 1348.8 being around 93.7% of 1440. This can be toggled on and off as it can be annoying.

4c6cf439c5b5772192f0f6373829aee0.png

This is the working pig mine. You can see a little shovel animation that I created.

I would opinions on how many ores should be given for let's say Meaty Stew. As well as any other suggestions and whether you believe the recipe to be fair.

Also, as the title suggests I would like better art. If anyone would be kind enough to do flashier art for the mod could you PM me? Thanks in advance.

If you've any more questions be sure to ask.

Archived