Misplaced body parts

Reposting from the Steam forums because i want to fix this ASAP

Hello! Recently, i've been modding a character, and it's been coming up quite fine! However, there's a little problem. I added hair on the Pigtails bodypart so it moves and feels slightly more natural, in the Don't Starve Mod Tools, they're positioned perfectly where i need them (i also moved the profile ones a little bit above the Z position so it's over the head), but when getting into the game, their position is all weird. From the back, they're crossed, and each on a weird position, and from the side, it comes out of behind the head (from the camera's perspective) and the chin! Can anyone give me some help with this? Just a little help on how to place them correctly or have Don't Starve Mod Tools positioning is fine. Thanks!

I've included 2 screenshots of the issue (one is on the Spriter, and the other in-game)

yui_ds_bug1.PNG

yui_ds_bug2.PNG

2 hours ago, Kooby said:

i also moved the profile ones a little bit above the Z position so it's over the head

Because the position is dictated by the animations.

You moving the stuff around in Spriter does nothing.

You will have to draw half of the actual pigtails on the head part, and the other half on the pigtails part.

1 hour ago, DarkXero said:

Because the position is dictated by the animations.

You moving the stuff around in Spriter does nothing.

You will have to draw half of the actual pigtails on the head part, and the other half on the pigtails part.

I guess that could be a way.

What about the positioning of it? i can't open the game every 2 minutes just to check if it's placed correctly (and booting up DST already takes a long time)

25 minutes ago, Kooby said:

What about the positioning of it? i can't open the game every 2 minutes just to check if it's placed correctly (and booting up DST already takes a long time)

You can check your character on Spriter alright. Just don't move the stuff around.

20 minutes ago, DarkXero said:

You can check your character on Spriter alright. Just don't move the stuff around.

I didn't move anything around in the spriter (besides the profile pigtails, dunno what i might do there...)

1 hour ago, DarkXero said:

You don't delete pngs you want to be invisible.

You replace them with the cleared images.

Yeah i noticed, haha

I'll fix that after i can get this hair thing that bothers me so much fixed

I just reset the scml, and turns out i apparently moved them before, i seem to be capable of fixing them now. It also seems i need to delete the .zip with my characters name on the folder to update sprites Doesn't seem to happen anymore...mmmh

Edited by Kooby