Trying to make a character, please help.

Never coded before, don't know coding, suck at art, but don't worry about the art unless you want to volunteer for it(I have high expectations, just fair warning haha), and I'm trying to make a character, and a couple items, I was able to find guides for making items, I think I can cover the item making, and art for that, but the thing that really gets me is the coding, I have no coding experience, so I was wondering if people could explain to me how that works, if I need to know coding to change stuff such as:

1. Character sanity gain in rain.

2. Weakness to fire.

3. Extreme sanity, and health loss from monster meat.

4. Be extra afraid of night, but not if they're by companions, or well lit fires.

5. Bonuses on full moons.

6. Resistance to heat, and cold.

7. Bees ignoring them.

8. Mosquitoes ignoring them as well.

And if I can make dialogue characters don't normally have, such as dialogue specific to different rock types.

So boils down to one question, do I need to know coding to make a custom character? If not(/so) how do I do it? (Linking a guide would be nice, I can't seem to find one by using the forum search sadly.)

By the way, I don't know how to make the art for the characters, only items, so if someone could tell me where the sprite files go or whatever that would be great. ^^

By the way just to clarify, all these traits are not what I want for my character, they're not going to be OP. They're going to be weak to cold, and heat, along with fire most likely. No bonus from full moons from them, and bees will still attack them, but not mosquitoes since my first character is going to be a dryad, they will gain sanity in the rain though, and they will be extra afraid of night time if not close to an ally, or fire, torch being not enough to keep their sanity up quite, and if by allies, or fire, they will still lose sanity just like normal characters, might scrap that though. I have more features planned for them, such as unique armor, and weaponry. Possibly a flower on their shoulder, or head that cuts off for petals, similar to other peoples beards? That would be kinda cool. xD