Looking for someone to work with/comission a custom DST character based on an anime

Hello internet! 

So I've been playing DST with a few of my friends and we've all been playing as the girls from madoka based on our personalities. The only issue though is there's someone who's a bit left out. That would be me. Everyone decided I was going to be Homura, and while there is an existent homura character, the art doesn't super mesh well with the rest of the gang. I'm slowly but surely working on improving the art in the already existing mod but I'm encountering the minor inconvenience of having no idea what I'm doing and being completely unable to follow guides or tutorials. Looking further into commissioning characters I've seen two answers, answer a) no I don't actually do commissions but I followed this guide! and answer b) FOR 80-160$ I'M HAPPY TO MAKE YOUR CHARACTER ART

As I'm delving neck deep into doing my best to create art worthy of my favorite character,  I'm feeling the hardship and misery of my own inability to draw effectively without spending 45 minutes on each individual section, and my spine tingles in fear of what I'll do once I've gotten the art done. How will i make special items? How will I keep everything lore friendly while maintaining a meaningful game-play experience? 

I guess what I'm looking for here, is someone who can help, who might be interested on working on the project with me, some words of encouragement from people who might also be searching their hearts and the steam workshop for a Homura mod.

What I'm asking is, is there anyone out there who too, feels love for our best girl.

FsuS5Ek.jpg

(TLDR Smol nerdette seeks help being a weeb in multiplayer survival horror game)