help please

hi, I need help me, I'm doing a new character, but when I run the game, the ear of the character aback and not front, I only need this, please, I need you to help me with this problem, I do not know programming, i don't understand this program much, it is the first time you use it

I leave here some pictures

hola, necesito ayuda, estoy creando un nuevo personaje, pero cuando corro el juego, la oreja del personaje se pone detrás y no delante, porfavor, solo necesito que me ayuden con este problema, yo no sé programar, tampoco entiendo bien este programa, es la primera vez que lo uso

aqui dejo unas imagenes

http://prnt.sc/b97ab0

http://prnt.sc/b97bas

For anyone that wants a better translation of what he's saying since I'm spanish:

1 hour ago, loganitox646 said:

hola, necesito ayuda, estoy creando un nuevo personaje, pero cuando corro el juego, la oreja del personaje se pone detrás y no delante, porfavor, solo necesito que me ayuden con este problema, yo no sé programar, tampoco entiendo bien este programa, es la primera vez que lo uso

aqui dejo unas imagenes

http://prnt.sc/b97ab0

http://prnt.sc/b97bas

"Hello, I need help. I'm making a new character, but when I run the game the character's ear is behind their head instead of in front of it, please, I only need help with this problem, I don't know how to code and I don't understand this program well either, it's the first time I use it.

Here are some images"

¿Has actualizado las imágenes en tu mod después de modificarlas? Súbelo al foro o algún otro sitio para que lo podamos mirar.

/

Have you updated your mod's images after modifying them? Upload it to the forums or some other place so we can look at them.

Edited by DrSmugleaf

29 minutes ago, DrSmugleaf said:

For anyone that wants a better translation of what he's saying since I'm spanish:

"Hello, I need help. I'm making a new character, but when I run the game the character's ear is behind their head instead of in front of it, please, I only need help with this problem, I don't know how to code and I don't understand this program well either, it's the first time I use it.

Here are some images"

¿Has actualizado las imágenes en tu mod después de modificarlas? Súbelo al foro o algún otro sitio para que lo podamos mirar.

/

Have you updated your mod's images after modifying them? Upload it to the forums or some other place so we can look at them.

Umm, no se me da bien el ingles >.< actualizar las imagenes? no entiendo bien, lo que hice fue escoger un ''example character'' y de ahí re dibujar las partes y luego abrir el programa para centrar las partes (moviendo las imagenes en un paint hasta centrarlo)

perdona, donde es que se suben los archivos? es la primera vez que creo un personaje xD

1 hour ago, DrSmugleaf said:

Here are some images"

/

he intentado subirlo, pero no me deja, dice que pesa 500mb, no entiendo porque, no le he añadido nada, solo lo he modificado

Umm, no se me da bien el ingles >.< actualizar las imagenes? no entiendo bien, lo que hice fue escoger un ''example character'' y de ahí re dibujar las partes y luego abrir el programa para centrar las partes (moviendo las imagenes en un paint hasta centrarlo)

perdona, donde es que se suben los archivos? es la primera vez que creo un personaje xD

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=361202313

Si fue ese el tutorial que usaste, deberías tener las imágenes en la carpeta "exported" de tu mod para que el compilador las transforme al iniciar DST, si tienes Don't Starve Mod Tools instalado, que se instala en Steam yendo a Biblioteca > Herramientas:

IyzAjbX.png

Si quieres un ejemplo de como queda al final borrando la carpeta "exported" cuando has terminado, descarga Abigail hecho por Arcade/Silhh, y para un ejemplo con la carpeta "exported" descarga Wark.

Después de descargarlos ve a "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together\mods" o donde tengas instalado DST. Luego busca dentro las carpetas workshop-647062183 y workshop-369518979.

Translation for everyone else / Traducción para los demás:

"My English isn't good, what do you mean by updating images? I don't understand, what I did was download an example character and from there re-draw the parts and then open the program to center them by moving the images.

Sorry, where do you upload files? It's the first time I make a character."

44 minutes ago, loganitox646 said:

he intentado subirlo, pero no me deja, dice que pesa 500mb, no entiendo porque, no le he añadido nada, solo lo he modificado

"I have tried uploading it, but it doesn't let me. It says it's 500mb. I don't understand why, I haven't added anything only modified it."

And the translation of what I said / Y la traducción de lo que dije:

If that was the tutorial you used, you should have the images in the "exported" folder of your mod to have the compiler convert them when you start up DST, if you have Don't Starve Mod Tools enabled, which you install by going into Steam Library > Tools.

If you want an example of how it looks when you are done without the "exported" folder, download Abigail by Arcade/Silhh, and for an example with the "exported" folder download Wark.

After downloading them, go into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together\mods" or wherever you have DST installed. Inside, look for the folders workshop-647062183 and workshop-369518979.

Edited by DrSmugleaf

10 minutes ago, DrSmugleaf said:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=361202313

Si fue ese el tutorial que usaste, deberías tener las imágenes en la carpeta "exported" de tu mod para que el compilador las transforme al iniciar DST, si tienes Don't Starve Mod Tools instalado, que se instala en Steam yendo a Biblioteca > Herramientas:

IyzAjbX.png

Si quieres un ejemplo de como queda al final borrando la carpeta "exported" cuando has terminado, descarga Abigail hecho por Arcade/Silhh, y para un ejemplo con la carpeta "exported" descarga Wark.

Después de descargarlos ve a "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together\mods" o donde tengas instalado DST. Luego busca dentro las carpetas workshop-647062183 y workshop-369518979.

Translation for everyone else / Traducción para los demás:

"My English isn't good, what do you mean by updating images? I don't understand, what I did was download an example character and from there re-draw the parts and then open the program to center them by moving the images.

Sorry, where do you upload files? It's the first time I make a character."

"I have tried uploading it, but it doesn't let me. It says it's 500mb. I don't understand why, I haven't added anything only modified it."

And the translation of what I said / Y la traducción de lo que dije:

If that was the tutorial you used, you should have the images in the "exported" folder of your mod to have the compiler convert them when you start up DST, if you have Don't Starve Mod Tools enabled, which you install by going into Steam Library > Tools.

If you want an example of how it looks when you are done without the "exported" folder, download Abigail by Arcade/Silhh, and for an example with the "exported" folder download Wark.

After downloading them, go into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together\mods" or wherever you have DST installed. Inside, look for the folders workshop-647062183 and workshop-369518979.

al abrir el don't starve el compilador ya empieza a actualizar no? en la carpeta de exported las modifique y luego cerré y abri el don't starve para ver como va quedando mi personaje, asi es como se actualiza? o debo hacer algo en el programa para que se guarde tambien? si es así a que opcion le doy? ya probé todo lo que es guardar y reemplazar, parece que por mas que lo intento no se actualiza, no se que hago mal, porfin subi mi mod al foro, no le he podido añadir su objeto importante ya que todas las guias están en ingles y no entiendo nada, podrias decirme si hay guias en español sobre mods? me gustaria aprender sobre estas cosas, hize todo el personaje y no quiero que por un simple error no me deje terminarlo

(en esa guia la vi por youtube, a pesar de ser ingles, se entendía que es lo que hacia y asi pude hacerlo)