Can't get custom character sound working

Hey, sorry for making so many threads lately! 

I attempted to make some custom sounds for a character mod, but in game the character is silent. I based the code off of other peoples mods and in game codes, but I can't find where I specifically screwed up. Admittedly there's a good chance it's just a boneheaded capitalization error, but dyslexia makes searching those out a nightmare. If anyone knows a good way to automatically find such errors using Sublime Text 2, I'd be forever grateful.

(also ive just started on this mod, so a lot of assets are still based on the ESC template with WX's dialogue as a placeholder.

Let me know if I should link anything else!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104514748/Ginessa.rar

http://pastebin.com/kkpni8w9

Edited by WORLDSBIGGEST
new links

Sorry to bump, but I'm now having another issue- my files aren't compiling, even if I try forcing it through mod tools.

Replaced the OP links to what I have now!

Figured out the problem! Accidentally deleted an asset, so it couldn't compile. I'm still not able to get her custom sounds working however, so help is still needed!

Edited by WORLDSBIGGEST
beep beep

sorry to bump this again but just wanted to say I finally got the sound working! And it was such a simple solution my head's spinning.

First, I added "inst.entity:AddSoundEmitter()" to the prefab file. Then I had to organize my files a bit better:

aea321e5e366e1c7010225edb3c64149.png

6a52ffccc88da8648fd4c4446e4b1d5c.png

All I had to do was put all the sound files used in the mod/character/sound folder itself. I don't know if keeping them in another folder is necessary, but I like keeping it tidy.

Just wanted to make this post in case someone else had a similar problem and stumbled across it! (also I used the custom sound tutorial on the dont starve steam workshop, which has a pretty handy step by step guide that's easy to follow, even for DST.)