Map Icon assistance

Some of you might be familiar with the Elizabeth made made by Alistor, I was given permission to create an alternative version that has webbers stats, and will basicly play as a female webber once its done, but theres a few issues i'm having with the adjustments of the mod, the first and most important issue that i'm here for regards her map icon.

Map Icon Issue:

The characters original map icon was around 3-4 times to large causing it to overlap characters on the Tab menu and on the world map, I went into its image files and adjusted the .tex's to the appropriate sizes however now when the character i loaded in her icons are invisible. Originally i created each tex myself but have since deleted those and had the auto-compiler try it with the png files, despite this they are still invisible. Can anyone advise me on what I am doing wrong here?

Regarding Webbers Beard:

There is no mechanic in the mods creation for a beard, as a female character she shouldn't really grow a beard but I had the idea to use the same mechanic but to make it webs that get in her hair, then shed have to brush them out to get the silk. However i'm unsure how to ad this mechanic into the lua files to make it work, i've tried adding a beard on my test version of her and even doing that is causing crash issues.. I'm completely outside of my element here and at a complete loss, to the point that 4 hours of tinkering has availed me nothing.

I want to thank you all for any help you can provide, even if its just pointers in the right direction. Thank you.

Elizabeth(Modified).rar