Request - DST new items/UI update to DS + Summer!!!

Has the title says it would be great if you could update Don't Starve with some of the small things you made for DST. These are simple but would be a great improvement to the original.

. New items - include the new items into the original game. I specially would like to see the summer whirly fan thing implemented. Summer has almost no items in the original.

. New UI - it looks clearer and nice. Specially the images of the items don't you don't know yet which in the original are just black.

. New mechanics.

On another note, summer! There are plenty of posts but summer really is broken compared to Winter!

. Winter as a lot o clothing possibilities and once I get a Puffy Vest + Beefalo Hat I can be out of the camp the entire day with no problem. Summer has almost nothing and all the items are perishable. Early start summer is auto-death or sleep all day. There are 4 pieces of clothing (2 with disadvantages) and one magic item that depletes super fast. Floral Shirt and Summer Frest are too weak compared to the winter options, and the hats just soak you.

. Caves, how is it possible that I overheat on level 2 of the caves. Overheating hundreds of meters below ground!!! Even in lvl 1 cave I tried setting a temporary camp there I still overheat!

Summer is not fun. It is not like winter which is just a challenge. I always have to play with 'very short' summer and still those 3-5 days are annoying and not a challenge.

Thank you for the attention :)

Archived