Autocomplier broken?

EDIT2: It broke again. I don't get it, I did everything the exact same way as it was done in the tutorial by Dleowolf. So, could anyone help me? Yet again.

EDIT: I fixed the autocomplier in an unknown way. 

Hello! I have a problem with the autocomplier not running properly. It appears and then immediately disappears. So I'd like some help with it, if you know what could cause this? I'm a very fresh modder, for around 5 hours, literally. But my mod is done in about 47%. (Art and Animation left) 

On steam I verified the files and I still have the BuildID: 853619

I would like to get help as fast as someone notices this thread, please! I really want to finish the mod before the easter break ends!

P.S. I checked the client.ini and the ac is enabled.

Edited by 7Seven7
The problem un-solved itself.

Welcome to the forums.

That seems correct (i.e. looks the same as mine).

It's an executable, not a script. Just running it should be enough.

Also, if your client.ini (by default under Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether) has specified autocompiler_enabled=true in the MISC section, the game should run the autocompiler automatically.

However, sometimes it is good to run it manually, just to see possible errors during compiling assets.

Edited by Muche

@Muche Well, the problem is, it does NOT run properly. I try to run it manually and the window appears for a mili second and disappears. (I would show you, but my screenshot button is broken, sadly.)

I'll check the client as well, gotta see if it's on.

Thanks, by the way!

Show me how it's done, because, as mentioned above, I'm new to this. There are many things to learn, but my time as of today is ending, and I want to be done with at least this issue before more will appear. I'm very tired, and I wasted an hour on searching and building up courage to ask here. 

So, could you, please, show me? 

(Thank you very much for bothering to respond!)

I have it already set on

C:\Users\Hbdgdd*> 

(*False name of the file because it's my name)

I hate system32 and I can't see any information on this on the site you linked.

Thanks anyway, though.

Maybe my friend will be online tomorrow. He knows how to handle this stuff. (He's not on 18/24 so that's why I came here)

G'Night, then!