Electricity... Zzzt

I have always had this idea tossed around in my mind about electricity and machines. The concept of power opens up a wide variety or new things to be added. Some examples are... Generators, Automatic Crop Planters, Automatic Crop Harvesters, Tree automation (planters and cutters), new defenses, electric fences (heh),  This would also add more use to volt goats. Think this, a quarry mining stone for you straight from the ground. However, to balance and limit the ability to just sit there as the days go up camping you would need to go to extreme dangers to get the required items. Also things like a generator exploding from overuse breaking all machines connected to them. There could also be new bosses like... Electric Ell! He comes from the ground and catches stuff on fire (that may be a bad idea, feel free to add on to it). This could come as an expansion but I think it would be cool to add it to normal don't starve and make it more of an option instead of a need. Feel free to discuss your ideas to add on! :)

Archived