Client-Remote/Server Console Addressing Wrong Shard

After many worlds and restarts all working as expected on a dedicated server hosting both a Master and Cave instance on the same VPS, I was puzzled these last few boots to find that the "c_listallplayers()" command would return nothing, and when I addressed players with commands using the indecies returned by "c_listplayers()", the command would usually affect the wrong player.

A good amount of poking around later, it seems that forever reason the dedicated server's console as well as the remote console in the game client are explicitly sending commands to the Cave shard instead of Master, regardless of where my player is. executing "c_shutdown(true)" seems to shutdown only the cave.

I don't believe I've made any configuration changes beyond adding mods since this symptom has arisen. Is there a command I can use to swap my consoles back to addressing the Master shard? I will start poking around the scripts relating to TheNet, in the meantime.

Archived