Worst problem ever

I am not joking. This mod i have been working on has drain every ounce of sanity I own. I try loading a world with it, and the game crashes. no logs are produced at all, and i can't find an error ANYWHERE!

If someone could download it, launch a world, and generate a server log that doesn't end with the words

[00:01:14]: Mod: august the joyful musician (August The Joyful Musician)	Registering prefabs	
[00:01:14]: Mod: august the joyful musician (August The Joyful Musician)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/august	
[00:01:14]: Mod: august the joyful musician (August The Joyful Musician)	    august	
[00:01:14]: Mod: august the joyful musician (August The Joyful Musician)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/august_none	
[00:01:14]: Mod: august the joyful musician (August The Joyful Musician)	    august_none	
[00:01:14]: Mod: august the joyful musician (August The Joyful Musician)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/august_horn	
[00:01:14]: Mod: august the joyful musician (August The Joyful Musician)	    august_horn	
[00:01:14]: Mod: august the joyful musician (August The Joyful Musician)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/august_flute	
[00:01:14]: Mod: august the joyful musician (August The Joyful Musician)	    august_flute	
[00:01:14]: Mod: august the joyful musician (August The Joyful Musician)	  Registering default mod prefab	
[00:01:14]: expected <

that would be great. All i want to know is what is broken so i can fix it. if you decide you want to fix it, be my guest, just know that you don't need to

august the joyful musician.zip

In modmain, tex assets should be IMAGE, not ATLAS:

Asset("IMAGE", "images/inventoryimages/august_horn.tex"),
	Asset("ATLAS", "images/inventoryimages/august_horn.xml"),

Asset("IMAGE", "images/inventoryimages/august_flute.tex"),
	Asset("ATLAS", "images/inventoryimages/august_flute.xml"),

I do agree though, TheSim:LoadPrefabs() that was crashing because of that could be more verbose about what it failed to load.