Looking for a few people to play with!

Hey guys! I don't get a whole lot of spare time to play video games anymore. Not enough to join a public server and be able to keep up with it. So I want to make a private server to play with some other people when I'm available. However, my brother doesn't play Don't Starve much anymore and none of my friends are interested. So I'm looking for some other people!

You don't have to be constantly available. Just a few times a week for a few hours. I'm not bothered how experienced you are, either. I'm just looking for some fun. I'm not sure if it matters or not, but I'm in England. I'm not too bothered where you guys are from, I just figured that knowing my timezone may help.

If you're interested, my Steam is here. Thanks!

What time are you usually available to play?  We're near the East Coast in the US, so you're 5 hours ahead of us.  My boyfriend and I play when we can, but his work schedule means I often go a week or more without playing.  We play co-op, but we make the supplies more abundant so it's more gathering than surviving.  What is your preferred playing style?

On 07/02/2016 at 4:49 PM, Diabolika said:

What time are you usually available to play?  We're near the East Coast in the US, so you're 5 hours ahead of us.  My boyfriend and I play when we can, but his work schedule means I often go a week or more without playing.  We play co-op, but we make the supplies more abundant so it's more gathering than surviving.  What is your preferred playing style?

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply!

The times I can get on vary, but usually in the evenings (In your timezone that'd be around 1PM - 6PM) or mornings (but with your timezone that'd be an unreasonable time) on a weekday.

Preferred playstyle? I like having a lot of resources, because starving sucks. I usually just explore, find a nice looking spot for a base, and then keep going from there. Build up. Etc. etc.

Archived