Hosting service that is less laggy than gamehost.co?

I had the same problem. I got a refund from gamehost.co after seeing how poor their service was. Infact, they deleted my account once I made a support ticket about the service merely asking for them to monitor it and give me a reason why the ping was so horrible for a good server block. Had to get a refund through PayPal but they were honest regarding the refund at least.

Anywho, try CitadelServers. I'm in the US right now 'bout a hour away from D.C. and I have a server block from CitadelServers which is located in Nevada. I receive 49-95 ping and the lag is virtually unnoticeable compared to gamehost.co. Pretty cheap aswell, paying $14-ish USD for a 6 slot 60 tick server. You rarely hit lagspikes, there's virtually no downtime compared to gamehost.co (perhaps once a week or so for a hour due to maintenance) but beyond that, it's your best bet for pre-configured servers.

If you're tech savvy rent a VPS to host it on. Will run really smooth as long as you set it up properly. :)

VPS's are much cheaper to rent and easy to maintain if you know the language of the OS you ordered with the VPS. 

Hope this helped!

Archived