Looking for some DST partners

Like the title says, I'm looking for a group of people to play DST with. I have a ton of experience on PS4 but I got the PC version a few months ago. 

So far my DST experience has been a flop. I hope that will change with good partners. If anyone is interested just private message me. Thanks and cheers :D

Hello ! ,

well i would be happy to play with you , however it would be much more fun having ah 3 or 4 players together .

i'm not the most experienced player in "Don't Starve" but i'm sure know how to survive summer and winter.

My time zone is :  GMT+2.

with my time i can play tomorrow around  12:00-21:30 (GMT+2).

Mic and stuff: i have an mic but its ahh bad too average quality.

How to contact me: to contact me First Reply Or PM Me and add me from steam (just make sure to PM me or reply here , because i not accepting people that i don't know on anyway).

My Steam :  "Richard Blonski | Richard-Gaming" (i'm having the same picture from the forums).

Have an good day , or night !  :D 

I've only just started playing DST but played lots on the PS4 too. At the moment I'm playing lots with my gf to show her the ropes, but at some point the aim is definitely to build a super base... Add me on steam though - canyoufelix, will be good to have people in my friends list who play DST.

Archived