Looking for Chester, WX-78, and Wolfgang. Willing to buy and trade.

Anthony38136

Hello! I have attached 3 photos of all the figurine I own. I am looking for Chester, WX-78, and Wolfgang. I have 2 of Wickerbottom so I can trade one of those. I do not want to get rid of any of my singles because I am looking to finish the collection. I am willing to buy the ones I need if you are looking to get rid of them! Let me know if you want to trade my Wickerbottom for something or if you are willing to sell! Thank you so much.

post-567468-0-84712200-1452325061_thumb.

post-567468-0-87267800-1452325077_thumb.

post-567468-0-75243100-1452325093_thumb.

What accessories do you have that you would be willing to trade? I already have a Wickerbottom but she's my friends favorite so I'd be willing to trade Wolfgang for her if you have an extra of something I don't have

What accessories do you have that you would be willing to trade? I already have a Wickerbottom but she's my friends favorite so I'd be willing to trade Wolfgang for her if you have an extra of something I don't have

All the accessories are shown in the picture. Pitchfork, Hambat, Spear, 2 boomerangs, 2 pickaxes, a walking cane, golden pickaxe, axe, 2 crows, a rabbit, a torch, a mandrake, campfire and a Lantern. I'd be willing to trade almost anything for Wolfgang. Haha

Archived