Dedicated Master Crashing

So all last night me and a couple friends were playing DST on a dedi, ready to try caves, and it was going fine, mods enabled etc. I was testing it all that day to get mods going, starting and stopping it etc, then deleted the saves to start the world we would play together.

Today when wanting to play again, I run pre-configured, and after the two servers pop up, do their loading, the master just stops and pops away after doing stuff, while the slave tries to keep connecting.

Here's the overworld server log:

log.txt

What was it I did to cause the corrupted save data? Shut the master and slave down last night with c_shutdown() as I had before. Fat chance, but could I uncorrupt it?

Update:

Found the solution:

While messing about last night, we messed about a little and tried to use DebugSpawn() to spawn a couple beefalo (small herds and stuff, y'know the problems sometimes), which somehow put the invisible beefalo under the floor in an area slightly away from our base. I was able to examine these, which made me get stuck in the floor and promptly die from Charly. Stuff appeared on the surface, had to get my friend stuck in the floor and DC to pick it up.

Just retested this, and can confirm remote DebugSpawn() calls will cause save corruption on overworld. 

Archived