Don't Starve Together Dedicated Server [Mods Aren't Working}

Can someone please help me. I've used the wiki tutorials and got the server started but every time I start my server, it is listed as an unmodded server.

I think the reason why it isn't working is because my format is wrong for the modoverrides.lua

If someone can help me get the correct formatting for it I will be thankful for your help.

And one quick thing, my modoverrides.lua is supposed to be saved in my Documents/Klei/DoNotStarveTogether folder right? If not then where?

Link to Guide I used http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Guides/Simple_Dedicated_Server_Setup

I also attached my modoverrides.lua  if thats any help.

modoverrides.lua.txt

my modoverrides.lua is supposed to be saved in my Documents/Klei/DoNotStarveTogether folder right? If not then where?

On the folder the server uses.

If you are using the easy configuration, then the folder is DoNotStarveTogether_EasyConfigOverworld

If you used that guide as it is, then the folder is DoNotStarveTogetherDedicated

Okay I found the folder, turns out i skipped a step on accident but still my mods are not showing up. in the server log it would say "Downloadmods (30)" but everytime I got check the server, it still shows as an unmodded server.

I've put my dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua in my mods folder and the modoverride.lua into the correct DoNotStarveTogetherDedicated folder. I'm not sure what I did wrong now.

Okay so I went to go change the file type to lua but when i start the server, the only thing that changed is now my server shows as "password protected" which was intentional from the start but didn't show up until I made this change. And before i made the change to the modoverride on the server log it would say something along the line of  "could not load lua" but after I changed the modoverride.lua to a lua file the server log now says "Loading Lua success" after it downloads the server mods.

Okay so I went to go change the file type to lua but when i start the server, the only thing that changed is now my server shows as "password protected" which was intentional from the start but didn't show up until I made this change. And before i made the change to the modoverride on the server log it would say something along the line of  "could not load lua" but after I changed the modoverride.lua to a lua file the server log now says "Loading Lua success" after it downloads the server mods.

But it is still not modded.

Archived