Looking for 1-3 DST partners

Hey,

I am a 20yo, german, DST enthusiast. I have around 190 hours into the basgame and DST combined.

My longest day count was around 200 (then i got bored).

I play almost daily and when I do, i would play for a couple of hours, more if I would have a partner or team to play with.

I can host a dedicated Server [cavesbeta] if that is what is necessary. I am tired of all those willows joining, asking where my base is, then i tell them out of kindness of the bottom of my heart (my mistake), coming back and finding nothing but ashes and a logout message of said willow.

So if you can relate to that and feel the same, just private message me here with your specifications and your steam name and i may add you.

If you see way more random name (something with weight and food in it) it'll probably be me.

Teamspeak and/ or Skype are at hand

Greetings

Tratog

ps.: Happy new years everbody, and  i wish everyone is recovering well from their hangovers :)

I'm up for a game

Steam: http://steamcommunit...m/id/KnyttJuni/

I've been to the 1000s with friends and got to +100 days on vanilla single player standalone Don't Starve. (but not in ROG sadly)

I mostly play with non-game changing nor game breaking mods like, global position, freezer, deluxe campfires, Hp presenter, Food displays, and mostly luxury mods.

My concern is lag, nothing is worse than getting pull back by the server towards a pack of hungry hounds.

I would love to play with you.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HitchedOak280

Skype: I don't really like skyping with people, I only skype with my family hope it's not a problem.

I play this most of the time. Don't really have much Don't starve friends except one but she's usually not online when i am so hope to play with you soon!

Archived