Dedicated Server not working after update

I just downloaded updates for both Don't Starve Together Beta and Don't Starve Together Beta Dedicated Server. I tried to load the dedicated server as I normally do but the command box did not come up and nothing happened. I closed Steam after waiting for several minutes and when I logged back into Steam it said that the dedicated server was running, however, I did not see the server and neither did my friends. I also tried to restart my computer and the same thing happened. Is it possible to fix this or am I able to revert the updates on the games? Please help! Thank you

Today the game updated again and seems to be working ok. However, once we mined the plug off of the sinkhole there is another barrier over the hole. I think I need to create another server for caves from what I've read. Would it be possible to continue using the file my friends and I have been playing and just add a caves server somehow?

Archived