{Suggestion} Seasonal Water Hounds (Sharks)

Simply put, we have fire and ice hounds already. Why not shark hound equivalents? Obviously they won't do the same thing - in fact, they could do even more exciting things!

Storm themed sharks (As just one example) that create whirlpools or even something as simple as splashing big waves at you. Maybe they could even electrocute you! Or heck, they could even just slow down your boat. That alone would make them way harder and more exciting.

Someone else even mentioned the idea of Monsoon season sharks that could give off poison clouds when you're fighting them!

Do you guys like the idea, have any additions of your own? :grin:

Simply put, we have fire and ice hounds already. Why not shark hound equivalents? Obviously they won't do the same thing - in fact, they could do even more exciting things! Storm themed sharks that create whirlpools or even something as simple as splashing big waves at you. Maybe they could even electrocute you! Or heck, they could even just slow down your boat. That alone would make them way harder and more exciting. Do you guys like the idea, have any additions of your own? :grin:

Maybe... instead of naming 'em Blue Hounds and Red Hounds, we could give them proper adjectives?

Flighty Sea Hounds (White) during Hurricane and Dry Season. They could fly over both land and sea. Having wings instead of fins.

Devil Sea Hound (Black) during Monsoon Season. These ones could expel poisonous gas every so often, requiring care when attacking.

And, only the regular Sea Hounds should be in the Calm season, but they would be amongst the other two types.

Let me know what you think of my ideas.

Maybe... instead of naming 'em Blue Hounds and Red Hounds, we could give them proper adjectives?

Flighty Sea Hounds (White) during Hurricane and Dry Season. They could fly over both land and sea. Having wings instead of fins.

Devil Sea Hound (Black) during Monsoon Season. These ones could expel poisonous gas every so often, requiring care when attacking.

And, only the regular Sea Hounds should be in the Calm season, but they would be amongst the other two types.

Let me know what you think of my ideas.

Flying sea hounds sound pretty cool too (and terrifying!) and poisonous sea hounds during monsoon season is ALL of my yes! Making them expel gas makes them even worse than direct poison attacks too, giving the gas mask more of a reason to be made and used. Good ideas all around man! :D

how come no one has ever thought about this before? that's brilliant!

Thanks man! ^^ Just made sense to me as I was playing.

Archived