Few questions about ShipWrecked

Hi, so I have played shipwrecked for about 20 and so days without dying, but I have a few questions:

Is there a chester?

Are there giants or what season effects to expect soon?

Is it already possible to unlock other characters?

Is it possible that the gambling machine doesnt spawn on a map? Cause I havent found one yet and I really need gears for icebox

Thanks

Is there a chester?

Yes, New eyebone, New chester

No update on that, content will probably be added over time like previous Don't starve early access

Not as of now, its probably going to be one of the first update though (personal opinion)

Is it possible that the gambling machine doesnt spawn on a map? Cause I havent found one yet and I really need gears for icebox ?

Can't say for sure because it could be similar to the bug of the spawn of PigKing but there should be a machine in every world.

I've played over 10 games and found it everytime

Is there a chester?

Yes, New eyebone, New chester

No update on that, content will probably be added over time like previous Don't starve early access

Not as of now, its probably going to be one of the first update though (personal opinion)

Is it possible that the gambling machine doesnt spawn on a map? Cause I havent found one yet and I really need gears for icebox ?

Can't say for sure because it could be similar to the bug of the spawn of PigKing but there should be a machine in every world.

I've played over 10 games and found it everytime

Thank you very much :)

Archived