Looking for Friends, Mexico, Latin America, US, Canada

Hi fellas, I'm currently lookin for some friends to play with! :livid: :juggling:

I live in Mexico (-6:00 GMT) and I'm online often from late afternoons to really late nights, lol.

I'm 26, female, I mean I'm not lookin for a date but just for you to know, lol. I speak English and Spanish, I'm really friendly and won't judge you but try to help you cuz really I'm not that good myself and I'm actually kind of new to this game.

You see, I find it quite boring when I play by myself only.

I like having someone to share comments with, also share resources and responsibilities with, support each other, survive, revive, just chat and progress along the game.

I like teamwork, and really I'm making this post cuz I don't wanna frustrate other experienced players' games, I still die sometimes (not that often but I do die) and I really don't know how to build every single item yet. I just wanna be completely honest cuz I don't want you to expect me to be a pro, lol.

So if you feel like meeting a friend, chatting, learning along with me, or helping me improve myself (ty!), teaching, asking, learning what little I can teach you right now you are welcome to add me, my user name in Steam is just the same: Kropine.

I speak English and Spanish so I dont mind the language. If you dont live too far from Mexico (Gulf coast), the ping should'nt be a big Issue.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope we can be friends and have fun!

See you around!

=D

Archived