[Bugs] As of now... Great gaming experience and entertainment regardless! Recommending to everyone!

Love the new quirky feel you get with the new music, and love the new challenges this expansion provides! Klei, you are my one true stop for gaming. Hours of enjoyment, and adventure.

Even with the bugs(which provided that the game expansion is extremely new still) is expected and doesn't make me regret purchasing this nor putting in the almost 24 hours of game play during my first 2 short days of owning it!

These are a few of what I've encountered so far, of what I remember after playing.

• Encountered the "zoom" issue... it takes a second to get it back to normal, but if zooming too quickly with the mouse scroll the screen zooms in really close to Wilson and stays there.
  • I have also noticed spiky bushes that after being harvested, grow back and can't be interacted with again. They will constantly prompt snakes, but cannot be harvested with the machete or shovel. Wilson will comment "Take that nature" on it even though it has already grown back.
  • Dogs have disappeared from my screen, only to reappear a bit later in the day back on the island.
  • Shells that can't be picked up. Wilson will just stare/comment on them.
  • When placing fires down, the game tends to be a bit picky where exactly it's going... same goes with the sand castles ( even though the area you are trying to place these can be completely empty and free of obstacles).
  • What I like to call the "Monkey Biome"... where a crap ton of monkeys are spawned in a single area and lag your game up to the point where there's no return. ( we're talking about at least 10+ huts)
  • First game allowed points to be achieved for gaining new characters, then stopped and has never come back after the game had crashed.

***it's not a bug that I'm aware of, but does anyone else find it sad that your net doesn't have a longer life span tool instead of it's current one time use stat?

Not a huge fan of the forever marked poison. Couldn't you just have it take "x" amount of hit points toward your character then quit? I didn't even have a chance to acquire enough items to make a poison potion. All my food and 40 flowers weren't enough to save me from one bite. 

:wilsoncj:

Archived