[character idea for DS shipwrecked] Wills, the Merman

I'm not a good programmer but I like to think of character ideas for don't starve once in a while and now that shipwrecked is out I wanted to see which characters would fit into the islands of shipwrecked. So I came up with a fairly simple not too op character that fits into shipwrecked called Wills (gills but with a W instead)

Wills is a merman straight from the bottom of the sea. He wakes up on an island and he has corks stuck in his gills making him not able to breathe under water anymore. he has to live on theislands and find a tool powerful enough to remove his corks so that he can go back into the sea.

Perks and abilites:

Waterproof: First of all Wills is a merman. This means that he's alot better at adapting to wetness. He gets the wetness debuff at 65 instead of 35.

a good swimmer: He can swim in the lowest water of shipwrecked. So he doens't have to use his boat as much but he's still going to get wet when he's out swimming. He swims as fast as walking so this is just a last minute resort kind of thing because he's going to get wet fast.

Mermy friends: Wills can befriend merms but pigs hate him. Just like Webber, Wills can befriend other kinds of creatures, in this case merms! Pigs and spiders do attack him but he can recruit merms and they won't attack him.

Not a cannibalist: Wills downside is that he doesn't eat fish. he eats most aquatic meats but he doens't like fish. Anything involving fish is uneadible by Wills. 

Doesn't like the heat: Wills will become overheated easier than other characters. He has a much easier way of becoming wet by going into the water but just standing near a fire is dangrous as Wills.

Please share your thoughts about Wills and please tell me about your character ideas! If you want I'm happy to draw fast sketches of them. I'm not a good drawer but I've got a lot of imagination up my sleeve!

post-342095-0-19435600-1449270885_thumb.

Archived