[Server Crash] - Cannot Start a New DST Server

cocoman57

Bug Submission:

Category: Server Crash

Issue Title: Cannot Start a New DST Server

Issue Description: I try to go and make a new server on DST, I have all 5 slots filled and want to make a new one, so I delete one of the worlds. I then make a server, set up everything the way I want it and then start the game. It takes longer than usual to load, and then it puts me into the game that I thought I had just deleted. I try it again, deleting all of my saves. I then pick a random slot and start a game on a "new world" and the same thing happens, I get ported into the world that was previously saved in the spot. I then think its just the files being dumb since its a beta, so I go verify game cache and try it again. It persists. I delete local content, it persists. I delete the entire DST folder, it persists. I have no Idea how or why it is doing this. I also have another issue with connecting to other people's servers that I may make another post about. I can not seem to find the .mdmp file in my bin for DST on steam. The dxdiag and log file will be attached.

Steps to Reproduce: I just started up DST one day and this occurred. Start up DST. Click Host Game. Click on a Server slot. Delete the server's world. Hit play.

Archived