Server Issues - Stuck on Loading Screen

Hello, I have been playing DST for quite some time. I've never had a problem until today. I went to start up my server, which was literally working perfectly fine a couple days ago, to play with some friends and . . . it got stuck on the loading screen after I hit the "Resume World" button. I thought perhaps it was just my internet. Nope. I waited for an hour and it was still there, nothing changed. Now I know the game just updated, it made it clear when it asked what kind of serer we were. So, I thought a forced update would be in order. Finished, nothing changed. I tried logging in and out of steam . . . nothing. I tried verifying my game cache, everything was perfectly fine. Loaded up the game, nothing. I tried starting a new server, same thing. stuck on loading. I tried unsubscribing and resubscribing to mods. Nothing. I spent the last two hours trying different combinations of mods and using no mods to see if that was the problem. Nothing. I don't want to uninstall and reinstall because last time I did that, my servers were all deleted. I am hoping someone can help so I can play with my friend again. Thank you for your time.

Archived