[Graphics] - using windows to join a friends server wich is using a mac and windows pc doesn't load the world

westerbeek12

Bug Submission:

Category: Graphics

Issue Title: using windows to join a friends server wich is using a mac and windows pc doesn't load the world

Issue Description: oke so i am enjoying don't starve together as it has a free weekend and planning on buying it.

mostly played singleplayer(wich is working fine) to get the hang of it then i wanted to play with a friend, so i set up a server so he can join but for some weird reason he can't join any servers.

then he creates a server wich i can join fine but when i go into the world this happens

https://gyazo.com/85de7b28dd90ef1c9075d4e89769d699

wich wouldn't be a huge problem if i could atleast place anything in this world wich my friend can see just fine

then we try again making a new server but to no avail

https://gyazo.com/ab9bd4a5e20fabe59418120afdd390ad

i can chop trees and harvest stuff fine but i can't place anything because it is ocean

what i think is the problem is that my pc doesn't load his world but creates its own resulting in the possibility of spawning in the ocean

Steps to Reproduce: no clue how to reproduce but i think the problem isn't at my side because i can join other peoples servers just fine and it loads everything but he can't also no clue how to fix it we both tried to turn off our firewall but that didn't help

this is his mac

rocessor Speed: 2.5 GHz

processors amount: 1

totalAmount cores 2

L2 cache (each core): 256 KB

L3 cache 3

MB Memory: 8GB

startup-ROM version: MBP91.00D3.B09

SMC Version (system) : 2.2f44

Hardware UUID: 204B1A6A-7955-58D7-86AE- 18C149D3251B

Model Name MacBook Pro

Model Designation MacBookPro9,2