Somebody Can Help Me Please :(

How to get offline server to work online again?
My issue is regarding a (non dedicated) server I am hosting, which I've always played in online mode up until earlier today. I didn't have access to Wifi, so I started up Steam in offline mode, loaded up DST, and loaded up the server in question. I received a prompt warning me that only people with LAN access would be able to join my server. Once I'm in game, I see that the world hasn't changed, my base is still as it was, etc., but I'm missing all the items in my inventory. Dejected, I shut the game off. My plan was to load it back up once I had internet access again, and switch the server (currently offline) back to online...

... And that's where the problem occurs for me. When I open DST, go to "Host Game", and select the server in question, the options "Public", "Friends Only", and "Steam Group" are grayed out and non selectable. Server Mode is stuck at Offline; the arrow that allows me to switch between Online and Offline is gone. The word "Offline" is grayed out (like "Public" etc). 

I can still change world name, password, and enable/disable/configure mods.

I've tried to find a solution to this problem (reinstall the game, restart Steam, restart Wifi, restart computer), to no avail. If any of you good people know something about this that I do not, I'd be eternally grateful if you would share it with me.

Archived