I've got a new Let's Play/Gameplay Series. This is my third series on the Don't Starve Video forums. As always I welcome all comments and input/advice. I enjoy all the support the don't starve community provides me and I will continue to bring high quality gameplay as often as I am able.

Please comment below and don't forget to subscribe! If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Link to my page as well as the rest of my Info:

Next video of this installment the series enjoy :grin:

Please comment below and don't forget to subscribe! If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Edited by quickgenius

Who's ready for episode 3? Got it right here and it's fresh out the oven. :grin: Throw some likes on the video for me and smash that subscribe button. Thank you.

Edited by quickgenius

Episode 4 posted and ready for viewing. I will admit this episode is a bit long but some pretty cool things happen throughout the video. Ever seen a cluster of non-lethal treeguards? welp watch and witness :D

The fifth episode has arrived! Much accomplished this episode. Enjoy!

EPISODE SIX IS HERE. Robots are dead, glommer is back alive and everything is great as we head into day 26 on the ps4 version of Don't Starve Reign of Giants.

WHERE IS EPISODE 7?.....whoa whoa whoa, it's right here. Enjoy!

Webber why are you so hungry right now of all times. Webber decides to go hungry at a very inconvenient time does he live or die this episode?! find out in this episode of the Don't Starve PS4 Reign of Giants Let's Play Gameplay Series.

The plan to get revenge has been set in motion. I will kill the DEERCLOPS with everything i have, I will get my revenge. We prepare for battle so stay tuned for future episodes.

Edited by quickgenius

This stupid deerclops disappeared! I haven't gotten my revenge yet! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Edited by quickgenius

EPISODE 13!!! It's actually been out for a a day but I wasn't home to post it here. Enjoy!