Can't get console commands working!

Hi!

I was playing DST with my girlfriend the other day and she managed to get herself killed by a penguin. Now, I was told that I could just simply revive her using the Console commands. Well, I can't seem to get the console working. I've tried following every instructions I can find.

I open up the console thingy with " ' " and a backslash (/) comes up in the chat box. I tried writing all kinds of DST commands in there but nothing happens. Pressing ctrl as some people said I should do, doesn't make any difference either.

"CONSOLE_ENABLED" is set to "true" in the .ini -file and my game version is v.148470

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

So you can access the console and write in commands? Did you try spawning in an item like this c_spawn("reviver") and that should give you a telltale heart. if it works you should get the heart, otherwise the console should tell you something went wrong like, "Couldn't find prefab" Etc. "`" Shouldn't bring up the backslash

Archived