Klei please buff Decker

Suggestions for Decker  

13 members have voted

1. 1. My suggestions: Which augments did you like?

• I like "bootleg joint" praise dah joint!
    • I like the "visual accelerator" Look fast, move fast
    • I like the "daemon signature database" because a world with out daemons is a better world
    • I like the "installation inhibitor" Decker this is going to hurt you more than it will hurt me ... literally
    • I like "protocol override" Because head office can kiss my assurance that everything is going ok
    • I like "adaptive physiology" the more augments the more fun! but I don't like augments
    • I like "light frame" because I need an item carrying mule on my team... yep.
  2. 2. Any suggestions?

• I like the suggestions but I am going to suggest an idea myself.
    • I like some of the suggestions but I think if you modify an aspect from a suggestion it would be better balanced.
    • I don't like any of the suggestions you made, and I have a better suggestion.
    • I don't like any of the suggestions you made, but I don't have any suggestion so I won't thrash talk about how much Decker sucks.
    • I like Decker as he currently is in the game, and I think he does not need any buff.
    • Decker needs a nerf badly! (I have the trollface mask firmly on)
  3. 3. Other user suggestions: What do you prefer?

• I prefer a rebalance on all cloaks and a especial exclusive cloak for Decker. Cloaks are too OP
    • *future user suggestions go here I had to add this because the page said so, please don't mind it*

Decker's cloak makes him great for new players, or possibly advanced ones trying to get thorough the beginning of an endless plus game, but his augment is truly awful. I didn't get it for most of my first few games, and once I did I didn't bother using it much before I ditched him. IDing daemons is a very weak power.

Perhaps if he also had the ability to CHANGE the daemon in a device to a random demon (for 3 PWR?), his augment would be somewhat useful. Or maybe move it to a random device, like the incognita program.

Another option would be to include agents starting equipment in the detention centre missions, perhaps in a locked alarmed box that summons a powerful guard? That'd be a pretty big buff to detention centres, but I don't think that's a terrible thing. Some heroes have weaker augments and better starting equipment - spawning them without their gear results in some strange situations, like Decker being abandoned in endless.

[...]

Another option would be to include agents starting equipment in the detention centre missions, perhaps in a locked alarmed box that summons a powerful guard? That'd be a pretty big buff to detention centres, but I don't think that's a terrible thing. Some heroes have weaker augments and better starting equipment - spawning them without their gear results in some strange situations, like Decker being abandoned in endless.

Not a terrible idea, but if you're prepared to leave Decker, wouldn't you just grab his stuff from the locker and leave him anyways?

Not a terrible idea, but if you're prepared to leave Decker, wouldn't you just grab his stuff from the locker and leave him anyways?

True - his cloak would also need to be locked to him in this case.

Yet another solution would be to give him a unique cloak augment and a deamon sniffer device.

Archived