[Custom Character, Halp?] OnyxAzuretail

xTheFallenOnesx

Hey c: I'm looking for some help on making my Custom charater more custom, Currently i have the character in-game. And i believe i have it set to Her being weak and haveing the sanity not drain as much just like wendy, Unsure though. But mainly im coming here looking for more custome work, Like possibly the character 'Breathing' Fire, and such, I will post what ideas i have down, I already have the basics of the health done and the character is able to load and play in the world. [basic artwork and the like] this is a big W.I.P and i really want to see this character in Don't Starve Together, Let me know if anyone can drop some help!

OnyxAzuretail

Nickname: The Azuretail ADDED
Motto: Oohh, Shiny! ADDED

HP: 150 ADDED
Hunger: 170 ADDED
Sanity: 180 ADDED

Perk:
~Can breathe blue fire [Offensive and Utility](Need to add a Fuel bar? consumable Charcoal and Nitre to Refill)
~Radiates Heat (Bit more than a Torch during winter?, Light as well, but less than torch)
~Is a great chef (Better cooking Quality of foods the character cooks, More hunger fills +20hunger, +10 HP Fill)
~Has great vision (10% Better vision through darkness)
~Physically Weaker (Similar to Wendy) ADDED?

Starting items:
Queen's tooth (For creating item to spawn Drakelings, usable only by Her. Respawnable or Re-Craftable?)
Queen's Azure Tiara (Wearble, 100% Durablility Slow decrease. Usuable for 5 days, +15% Speed, Head slot)
Azure Egg (Births into Wyvern, slightly Stronger than Drakelings, Takes 3 days to Hatch by fire/Warmth, Can be cooked, Onyx Lays one Randomly upon eating "Fuel" 10% Chance?)

Carries 3 more items than normal(Likes to collect things)

[Craftable Item] Queen's Staff
Ability to spawn Creatures (Drakelings 100 HP, 15 Damage, Max 2. Sleep by heat during night unless attacked or Onyx is Targeted)
Spawns Drakelings to Follow Onyx
100% durability, -10% Per spawn
Materials; Charcoal x2, Ash x2, Gold x1, Queen's Tooth x1

[Craftable Item] Queen's Azure Tiara
+15 Movement speed
100% Durability
5Days of Durabiity
Materials; Gold x3, Charcoal x1, Ash x2

Scripts>Prefab lua Added to Attached Files

onyxazuretail.lua

Oh and if any more information is needed let me know.. All i know is i need artwork and some Coding done, The coding i would like to Learn, I have been trying but with no luck, i have currently only giving my Friends character a beard, and its off centered and looks weird, I've been trying to give characters already existing traits like Willows Sanity increase when near fires. To no avail, If extra info is needed please leave a post if anyone would like to help, I would like to learn as well. and i Suspect i have A LOT to learn and do with this character i really want to come into Don't Starve Together.

Archived