Mod help. Lets help each other.

Hello everyone, my username is likejagger5. I have been trying to make mods for some time and I have finally figured out most of the coding parts. I can make a character, I can give items to that character, I can alter its stats, alter the art and other things. I know all the basics of making a mod but there are two things I need some help with. I need someone to help me with art for my mod, I would like someone to minimum draw the default art for my character if they would like to be a great help they could draw the 3 other planned transformations for my mod. I know how to draw using photoshop, GIMP or paint.NET I know basics of using spriter and things like that but I am not very good at art and animation. I am hoping someone would message me and help me with the art and animation. I will tell you what my mod will be once we work together it is from a fairly popular anime and I will add very interesting things to the mod to keep things fresh.

I would also like some help on how to create different items. Items that only my modded character can use, items that can be added to worldgen and can respawn every year, and be crafted by players, items like Tosaka Rin's gander shot or like Ace's fire ball. Basically I would like to know more about creating items if you know about that.

if anyone is great at drawing, is a anime fan, knows how to use good paint programs and is willing to draw and animate with me to help me make my big mod message me.

If anyone knows a fair amount on how to create custom items, items that spawn on worldgen and custom craftable items message me.

Also if anyone know how to make characters change and transform like the Sera's Victoria mod or like Woodie when he turns into a Werebeaver or anything like that message me. I have a lot of good idea's I just need help making my mod. I will give you a hint from what anime I am talking about it, it is very popular and quite old. The anime started in the 70s. remember, If you help me out before I publish the mod, it won't be my mod it will be our mod.  

Also if you want to make a mod yourself don't be shy to ask me, personally I would love to help you with your mod if I can. I hope we can all help each other make awesome mods.