Delete and Restart Server

I'm running a dedicated server through Steam Tools.  I have some mods that only work on the generation of a new map.  I've already tried using the console commands that restart/regenerate your map, and they're not working.  Every time I try those commands.  How do I delete the server and start from scratch?  I've already posted on Steam with no luck there, and I've already read all the creation guides, but no clear way to do what I want to do.

Thanks!

It's hosted on a PC at my house.  That command regenerates the world, but it doesn't activate the mod.  I sent a message to the mod creator, and they said it only works with creating a brand new server, not regenerating a current one.

I might just go full uninstall/reinstall route instead of messing around too much more.

It's hosted on a PC at my house.  That command regenerates the world, but it doesn't activate the mod.  I sent a message to the mod creator, and they said it only works with creating a brand new server, not regenerating a current one.

I might just go full uninstall/reinstall route instead of messing around too much more.

Don't know have you read my post in steamcommunity, but for me necessarily..

I just go inside the game, go to "Host Game" and delete the slot your server is on currently. Re-open your console (nullrender) and it will create a new, fresh world for you.

Archived