Pyro the Shadow Hunter - Character Suggestion

Pyro

pyro_portrait___don_t_starve_by_kyuropyr

Pyro is my original character to whom makes up the P in the initials "KP". He is very playful and loves shoving things into his baggy clothes through his collar, but when things get rough you can count on him to protect you from danger.. "Kinda".

Sub_Title: The Playful Guardian, The Darkness Hunter.

A few lines he'd say in game:

Examining a Rabbit: "It's a cute lil Bun bun that I just wanna snuggle with!"

Examining a Tree: "Trees are the real hero here"

Examining a Grave: "I don't like it here.."

Examining the Fat Pigman: "I dun want it."

When left in complete Darkness: "I might have to get serious.."

Biograthpy

After his parents died, Pyro was chosen to be a large town's protector against beasts and monsters at a young age, he spent his life being molded into something that could act as their guardian deity whilst protecting the citizens from dark shadows and beasts that attacked.

Seeing as he needed a place to live, he was brought to a large gathering where he was taken off his leash.. Immediately shooting past everyone to hug a young pink haired cat girl whom he spent the rest of his life living with.

Whenever something attacked, Pyro would show up and beat it down and scare it off.. of course it'd later show up again until someone convinced him it'd be best if he consumed the evil beasts and shadows. This made his job much easier as after beating his prey, they wouldn't come back.. but it wasn't all good.

After consuming too much at once, Pyro lost it and went out of control.. and since has never been the same.

Stats

Health: 175?

"I would like to make it so that Pyro starts off weak and then grows as he defeats hostile enemies and possibly if he eats nightmare fuel. Though that seems like it'd be taxing to do and Nightmare fuel is a bit difficult to get, making it hard starting out."

Hunger: 200?

"Same reasons listed above.. and he has a pretty big appetite"

Sanity: 150?

"Yada yada.."

Mobility: "Faster than average"

Damage: "Bit higher than average"

Regen: "At least it's there"

Disadvantages:

1. He eats up all yo Nightmare fuel.

I see this being a problem.

2. He can't fight his own Nightmares.

I feel this being a really big point for DST, making him more useful when playing with others and not alone. When his sanity is low, his damage goes down and he loses his abilities and regen until to returns.

3. He won't kill rabbits and birds if they're in his inventory.

Yes he will eat their meat, but he won't murder them.

4. When his sanity is low, Cuddly turns to Voracious..

He'll now eat "Rabbits" and birds whole instead of cuddling them under his shirt (making it harder to regain sanity), and look at anyone weaker than him hungrily.. (If he has more current HP than them) So other players won't receive any benefits around him and Pigmen will attack him on sight.

5. He's a ladies man.

Sorry, Any benefits he gives.. only apply to female characters. He also doesn't fight as hard around men.

6. Has a bigger penalty for each ghost on the map.

Advantages!:

1. He can eat Nightmare fuel to recover hunger and health!

Eating Nightmare fuel recovers 50 health and 100 Hunger.. but his sanity drops by 10.

2. He can shove Rabbits into his shirt to regain sanity, but this does use up a bunny.

3. He can regen Health slowly.

Might be changed if he gets a "Transformation".. which would add damage, speed and regen at the cost of hunger.

4. He isn't afraid of the dark, The dark avoids him because he's weird.

He doesn't/shouldn't generate light or be able to see in the dark, seeing as that's exploitable, instead should just end up yelling quotes. In the event of a transformation being available, I'd have it that he transforms before getting attacked.. Draining his hunger until he runs out. and when he can't transform anymore then he's in danger in total darkness.

5. He protects girls.

"This isn't really an advantage for him", But when he's around girls.. he's more likely to get attacked. If possible, It'd be neat to make it so that he normally only regens his health or maybe regens it faster around girls.

Extra: An ability I wanted to add is basically just the ability to enter a "Transformed" like state which increases his own abilities, his orange hair would turn a silvery colour and he'd be able to walk around in the dark as an added bonus. It wouldn't be able to be used once his hunger hit 30% however. Pyro Also has an attack called "Puppy Punch!" which I guess could be a starting item that does a fair bit of damage.

Ending Segment:

Okay, so I get that as an OC he isn't likely to be made just because I suggested him.. but for one.. I don't really know how to make a character using the suggested templates and such.. and there is a lot of stuff in terms of graphics.. which I guess I'd be willing to do myself if someone said "Okay I'll make the character, but do the graphics".. but uh.. I'd personally rather not.

It's my first time ever Suggesting a character, Any suggestions and such or questions would be appreciated.. and yeah..