"unexpected symbol near A"

so, i'm really really new to modding. so far all i've been able to successfully do is make a character mod.. with basic things like custom artwork and whatnot. i wanted to add a custom item to my character, named Crykov, called "Blink" which allows them to teleport.

Now, i'll say right now that I have very little experience with lua coding. Most of what I know to do is replace number values and copy+paste scripts from other items. (My plan is to copy+paste a script from the orange staff onto the custom item)

but i had no idea how to even make a custom item, so I didn't even approach the idea of a teleportation device.

I followed Malacath's tutorial here and named my item "blink" i made some artwork for it in the form of a little purple flame. I followed all the steps, double and triple-checked to make sure i had done it all right,  but i couldn't make it past step 1. when i went in to test it out (with 3 and 4 commented out) i got this error http://prntscr.com/881k1e

I AT LEAST know how to read errors. It says there's an error with line 3 in my script.

here's my script for the item mods/crykov/scripts/prefabs/blink.lua

local assets=
{
    --Asset("ANIM", "anim/myitem.zip"),
    --Asset("ANIM", "anim/swap_myitem.zip"),

Asset("ATLAS", "images/inventoryimages/myitem.xml"),
    Asset("IMAGE", "images/inventoryimages/myitem.tex"),
}
prefabs = {
}
local function fn()

local function OnEquip(inst, owner)
        owner.AnimState:OverrideSymbol("swap_object", "swap_myitem", "swap_myitem")
        owner.AnimState:Show("ARM_carry")
        owner.AnimState:Hide("ARM_normal")
    end

local function OnUnequip(inst, owner)
        owner.AnimState:Hide("ARM_carry")
        owner.AnimState:Show("ARM_normal")
    end

local inst = CreateEntity()
    local trans = inst.entity:AddTransform()
    local anim = inst.entity:AddAnimState()
    local sound = inst.entity:AddSoundEmitter()
    MakeInventoryPhysics(inst)

--anim:SetBank("myitem")
    --anim:SetBuild("myitem")
    --anim:PlayAnimation("idle")

inst:AddComponent("inspectable")

inst:AddComponent("inventoryitem")
    inst.components.inventoryitem.imagename = "myitem"
    inst.components.inventoryitem.atlasname = "images/inventoryimages/myitem.xml"

inst:AddComponent("equippable")
    inst.components.equippable:SetOnEquip( OnEquip )
    inst.components.equippable:SetOnUnequip( OnUnequip )

return inst
end
return  Prefab("common/inventory/myitem", fn, assets, prefabs)

Line 3 is     --Asset("ANIM", "anim/myitem.zip"), but even though it's commented out, dont starve still tries to load it. I tried skipping testing it out, and created the ground animation, uncommented line 3-4 and 29-31, but when i opened it I got the same error.

I assume it says "unexpected symbol near A" as in the A in asset, but I can't figure out what's wrong with the line. Can someone please help me out? 

@Crykov, post the complete mod that isn't working.

I don't know if the error is in the asset or wherever.

Maybe you copied something extra that is breaking the game.

The unexpected symbol is not an A, it's an Â, god knows why.

Try copy pasting this?

local assets = {	Asset("ANIM", "anim/myitem.zip"),	Asset("ANIM", "anim/swap_myitem.zip"),	Asset("ATLAS", "images/inventoryimages/myitem.xml"),	Asset("IMAGE", "images/inventoryimages/myitem.tex"),}local prefabs = {}local function OnEquip(inst, owner)	owner.AnimState:OverrideSymbol("swap_object", "swap_myitem", "swap_myitem")	owner.AnimState:Show("ARM_carry")	owner.AnimState:Hide("ARM_normal")endlocal function OnUnequip(inst, owner)	owner.AnimState:Hide("ARM_carry")	owner.AnimState:Show("ARM_normal")endlocal function fn()	local inst = CreateEntity()	inst.entity:AddTransform()	inst.entity:AddAnimState()	inst.entity:AddSoundEmitter()	MakeInventoryPhysics(inst)	inst.AnimState:SetBank("myitem")	inst.AnimState:SetBuild("myitem")	inst.AnimState:PlayAnimation("idle")	inst.entity:SetPristine()	if not TheWorld.ismastersim then		return inst	end	inst:AddComponent("inspectable")	inst:AddComponent("inventoryitem")	inst.components.inventoryitem.imagename = "myitem"	inst.components.inventoryitem.atlasname = "images/inventoryimages/myitem.xml"	inst:AddComponent("equippable")	inst.components.equippable:SetOnEquip(OnEquip)	inst.components.equippable:SetOnUnequip(OnUnequip)	return instendreturn Prefab("common/inventory/myitem", fn, assets, prefabs)