Help needed with a translation

Auralien

I'm translating by myself, but what I can't figure is why it's not working.

So here's what I did; Firstly, I downloaded 'samplelanguage' ,I downloaded PoEdit software, opened the english PO file and started translating. Having low experience, if not, 0 with coding I uploaded the files to Don't Starve steam workshop to activate it and see if it's working. Upon activation, the game gave me an error message and then crashed. I've searched for a bit online and then I added this line LoadPOFile("romanian.po", "ro")

to modmain.lua and then I was able to activate the mod without crashing, but it still didn't work (eveything that I translated was in english). So my guess is that I need some more coding into the modmain.lua, after downloading some more translation from the workshop and inspect the files.

Here's the log:

scripts/modindex.lua(248,1) WARNING loading modinfo.lua: workshop-498379016 does not specify if it is compatible with the base game. It may not work properly.    
scripts/modindex.lua(251,1) WARNING loading modinfo.lua: workshop-498379016 does not specify if it is compatible with Reign of Giants. It may not work properly.    
scripts/modindex.lua(395,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_workshop-498379016    
scripts/mods.lua(170,1) Loading mod: workshop-498379016 (Romanian Language Pack)    
scripts/mods.lua(197,1) Mod: workshop-498379016 (Romanian Language Pack)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(205,1) Mod: workshop-498379016 (Romanian Language Pack)      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(197,1) Mod: workshop-498379016 (Romanian Language Pack)    Loading modmain.lua    
scripts/translator.lua(31,1) Translator:LoadPOFile - loading file: ../mods/workshop-498379016/romanian.po    
LOADING LUA SUCCESS

Archived