Cant connect to any server but can host server

I can't connect to any server, whenever I do, I get this error and Don't Starve Together crashes:

[string "scripts/saveindex.lua"]:109: SaveIndex:GetSaveData: Load failed for file [client_temp/server_save] Please try joing again.

and then theres the lua error traceback, I posted a screenshot with the whole error.

I also can't delete any mods folder, because my dont starve wont work after that (my friend can) and I dont have a Klei folder in my documents, if that helps.

post-687529-0-40827200-1438430610_thumb.

i'm with the same issue, and my pc doesn't have "klei" folder...

If you have multiple hard drives look in the other ones for the Klei folder, which for me is in C:\Users\Javier\Documents\Klei, open save and try deleting client_temp, server_temp and saveindex. (Which I would recommend keeping somewhere safe if you want to keep your worlds).

As for mods, there's little reason you should be unable unsubscribe from them in the Steam Workshop, then use the Clean All button in the mods menu to delete them. If you want to do it manually, the mods folder is in F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together Beta\mods for me.

If all fails, go into Steam > Library > Right click Don't Starve Together > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game cache.

If that fails, a reinstall is due.

If that fails, a reformatting is due.

Edited by DrSmugleaf