Hi there.

I've been searching for a mod that would allow for me to control Abigail to some extent. I'd like to at least for me to be able to recall her and stop her kamikazee assaults. I have tried AbigailPlus - which works fine on DS - but it was never put together for DST use, so I'm out of luck.

Are there any mods that allow for this sort of thing? I've been looking around, but found nothing. I'm not sure if that's because people find this sort of modding distasteful, or just bad luck. If there's nothing, I'll sit down and attempt to modify AbigailPlus for DST, but since I'm not altogether confident in my ability to do this, I'd rather leave that to a last resort. haha

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

We're talking about AbigailPlus, right? If I don't change anything and just copy it over into my DST mod folder from DS, the game automatically removes it. Even after changing the modinfo and adding dst_compatible and such, the game removes it. I can make the folder read only so it can't remove it, but although the little console to control her pops up it doesn't really work. My character will do the chat cues and such, but I'm pretty sure abigail ignores all of the combat commands.

Did you make any changes to the mod before using it? I apologise if there are basic things you should do before trying a DS mod on DST, I'm fairly amateur at this kind of thing.

Thanks for your reply!