I am encountering an error message with the avatar XML file for my custom character

Hi, my game is crashing due to an error with my custom character. The game is fine until I actually enter the map, and I recieve this error message. The rest of the mod works correctly.

675ocn.png

Something is wrong with the avatar_ct (ct is the character name) XML file and more than likely my avatar_ghost_ct XML file as well. I used the Extended Character Sample Template by Dleowolf (http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/46849-tutorial-using-extended-sample-character-template/) and I removed the original avatar XML and Tex files for the avatar icons from the sample character and autocompiled it, but I still recieve this message. Not only that, but these lines of code aren't in either the original avatar XML file or ghost avatar XML file. 

Here is the text from my avatar XML file:

<Atlas><Texture filename="avatar_ct.tex" /><Elements><Element name="avatar_ct.tex" u1="0.0078125" u2="0.9921875" v1="0.0078125" v2="0.9921875" /></Elements></Atlas>

And here is my ghost avatar XML file:

<Atlas><Texture filename="avatar_ghost_ct.tex" /><Elements><Element name="avatar_ghost_ct.tex" u1="0.0078125" u2="0.9921875" v1="0.0078125" v2="0.9921875" /></Elements></Atlas>

The only difference that these two share with the original XML files is that all instances of "esctemplate" are replaced with "ct"

I am very new to modding and I really am not sure how to fix this.

If anyone could offer any solutions, that would be great!