Help Please!: Something wrong with my character mod, and i'm not sure what I need to do to fix it

Hello! A friend of mine requested that I make a mod, and I happily agreed, but when I try to start up the mod as is, the game crashes. I'm extremely new to character modding and modding in general, and I'm not sure whats wrong with it at the moment. Whenever I think I have a solution, I try to run the mod again, but it said that the mod has been disabled, and the game crashes. Here is the log.txt. if anything extra is needed, please tell me.

scripts/mods.lua(211,1) Mod: Pepe The Frog  Error loading mod!
...n/dont_starve/data/../mods/Pepe The Frog/modmain.lua:32: module 'speech_pepe' not found:
no file '../mods/Pepe The Frog/scripts/speech_pepe.lua' (checked with custom loader)
no file 'scripts/speech_pepe.lua' (checked with custom loader)
no file 'scriptlibs/speech_pepe.lua' (checked with custom loader)
no file 'scripts/speech_pepe.lua' (checked with custom loader)
no field package.preload['speech_pepe']
no file '..\mods\Pepe The Frog\scripts\speech_pepe.lua'
no file 'scripts\speech_pepe.lua'
no file 'scriptlibs\speech_pepe.lua'
no file 'scripts/speech_pepe.lua'
no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\dont_starve\bin\lualib\speech_pepe.dll'
LUA ERROR stack traceback:
        =[C] in function 'require'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/Pepe The Frog/modmain.lua(32,1) in main chunk
        =[C] in function 'xpcall'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/util.lua(439,1) in function 'RunInEnvironment'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mods.lua(208,1) in function 'InitializeModMain'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mods.lua(189,1) in function 'LoadMods'
        scripts/main.lua(229,1) in function 'ModSafeStartup'
        scripts/main.lua(274,1)
        =[C] in function 'SetPersistentString'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mainfunctions.lua(18,1) in function 'SavePersistentString'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/modindex.lua(76,1)
        =[C] in function 'GetPersistentString'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/modindex.lua(63,1) in function 'BeginStartupSequence'
        scripts/main.lua(273,1) in function 'callback'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/modindex.lua(331,1)
        =[C] in function 'GetPersistentString'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/modindex.lua(311,1) in function 'Load'
        scripts/main.lua(272,1) in main chunk

Help is very much appreciated! thank you for your time.

Archived