c_listallplayers() not working properly?

hello,

I am not the host of a server but I do have admin rights on that server.

When entering the "c_listallplayers()" command with REMOTE turned on (press the ctrl key to do this), I only get the following result:

[1] Syphon <Wickerbottom>

It appears that it thinks that I am the host? Does anyone know why I can not see the full playerlist and how I can bypass or fix this problem?

Also: 1 is not the correct player number for me.

Kind regards.

c_listallplayers() prints all players in the AllPlayers table.

Code you run remotely will only have effect on the server.

I am not the host of a server but I do have admin rights on that server.

So you can input any code you want to run in the server.

When entering the "c_listallplayers()" command with REMOTE turned on (press the ctrl key to do this), I only get the following result: [1] Syphon

When you are a client, AllPlayers fluctuates. You only have as many players as they are loaded (they are close to you).

c_listplayers() prints the table in TheNet, which is the one used when you press Tab.

My guess is that you:

1) Tried to check players, so you wrote c_listallplayers()

2) Forgot to use the remote, so you wrote c_listallplayers() then pressed CTRL

3) You checked the client side log, there it appeared the result of 1) (client side checking loaded players in AllPlayers)

The correct result of c_listallplayers() would be on the server console and its log.

Use c_listplayers(), without the remote.

Your explanation is spot on, thank you so much.

(and yes, I do not have access to the server files)

c_listplayers() does work, but it gives a list of all the players that used to play on the server. (I was wrong)

I can also only see the end of this list, is it possible to scroll in the console?

Thanks again for all your help ^^

You can either:

1) Press the tab key, the info is already displayed there, you can even scroll the list. I don't know what you are looking for

2) Check and open MyDocuments/Klei/DoNotStarveTogether/log.txt and go look at the last lines

(Only with access to server files)

3) Use this mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=345693021

Well about the tab button: the number is often not the same number as the playernumber.

For example: I've had numerous players on tab number 2 and while their player number was 5+

And thank you again ^^

Archived