The exact location of where the mod files need to go?

I'm running a dedicated server on a Ubuntu 14.04 machine. The mod section on the wikia is not clear so I'm confused as to where I should put my mod files. Can someone give me the exact directory that my mods folder should reside in, for Ubuntu / Linux distributions. I have already downloaded the mods on my local windows machine and now i'm just using sftp to transfer these files from my local windows machine to my ubuntu server. The directory that i'm transferring the mods folder is: ~/.klei/DoNotStarveTogether/  What am i doing wrong ? ( I also have the modoverrides.lua file setup correctly. Mods still don't show up

I got it all working, i manually installed all the mods into the local machine(client), then i used sftp client to move these workshop mod files to my ubuntu server, I moved them to:
/home/steam/steamapps/DST/mods directory

(UBUNTU 14.04) i also added them to the modsettings.lua file one by one using

ForceEnableMod("workshop-xxxxxxxxx") function.

After that i rebooted the server, ran the update script, then ran the start script

the update_dst.sh file which is located in /home/steam :

#!/bin/sh

/home/steam/steamcmd/steamcmd.sh +@ShutdownOnFailedCommand 1 +@NoPromptForPassword 1 +login anonymous +force_install_dir /home/steam/steamapps/DST +app_update 343050 validate +quit

/home/steam/steamapps/DST/bin/dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer -only_update_server_mods

then the start_dst.sh file which is also located in the same directory, (the location of these scripts doesn't matter. They could be put anywhere else)

the start_dst.sh file:

#!/bin/bash
# change to the appropriate directory and start running the server
cd /home/steam/steamapps/DST/bin/
screen -S "DST Server" bash -c 'LD_LIBRARY_PATH=~/dst_lib ./dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer'

For those of you  who want to install mods on a dedicated server on Ubuntu 14.04 server, this way works.

Edit: I couldn't get the server to automatically download the mods that are part of my collection. I don't know why it doesn't work, but manually downloading the workshop mods and then using sftp to upload them to your server works.

Server crashes every time

>>>>Update Inverval: 	20	WorldRespawner added	Loading Nav Grid	setting 	summerlength	15	setting 	elapseddaysinseason	14	setting 	isfullmoon	false	setting 	moisture	1334.0168457031	setting 	springlength	20	setting 	moonphase	threequarter	setting 	precipitationrate	0	setting 	iswet	false	setting 	winterlength	15	setting 	iswinter	true	setting 	issummer	false	setting 	moistureceil	1755.6297607422	setting 	isday	true	setting 	wetness	0	setting 	isnight	false	setting 	isdusk	false	setting 	isspring	false	setting 	isautumn	false	setting 	issnowing	false	setting 	snowlevel	1	setting 	issnowcovered	true	setting 	autumnlength	20	setting 	phase	day	setting 	temperature	-1.3303601569266	setting 	pop	0.0080274501458009	setting 	season	winter	setting 	israining	false	setting 	remainingdaysinseason	1	setting 	time	0.0020659764607748	setting 	cycles	34	setting 	precipitation	none	setting 	timeinphase	0.0066111246744792	Could not find anim [idle] in bank [plant_normal]Could not find anim [idle] in bank [OUTOFSPACE]Could not find anim [idle] in bank [plant_normal]

These are the last 3 lines, after that the server crashes and the screen gets terminated.

Archived