More help with my first character mod...

I need to add a tag to my custom character, such as, "robotwhisperer", that will make clockwork mobs be passive towards him. What code do I need to use to make sure the clockwork mobs detect the tag and then are passive?

Thanks

local robots = {"knight", "rook", "bishop"}for _, robot in pairs(robots) do	AddPrefabPostInit(robot, function(inst)		local old_set = inst.components.combat.SetTarget		inst.components.combat.SetTarget = function(self, target)			if target and target:HasTag("robotwhisperer") then				local enemytarget = target.components.combat.target				if not (enemytarget and enemytarget:HasTag("chess")) then					return				end			end			return old_set(self, target)		end	end)end

In modmain should make the tag work.

local robots = {"knight", "rook", "bishop"}for _, robot in pairs(robots) do	AddPrefabPostInit(robot, function(inst)		local old_set = inst.components.combat.SetTarget		inst.components.combat.SetTarget = function(self, target)			if target and target:HasTag("robotwhisperer") then				local enemytarget = target.components.combat.target				if not (enemytarget and enemytarget:HasTag("chess")) then					return				end			end			return old_set(self, target)		end	end)end

In modmain should make the tag work.

thanks!