I'm assuming to get this, I need to install 4 further augments, not including the starting augment? Cause, I just did a run on Expert Ironman with International having 4 augs and I didn't get no cheevo.

Thanks!

Yeah, I was also confused about the wording for this achievement - "Install 4 augments on an agent" makes it sound like you need to install four augments OTHER than the ones that the agent already has. And since all agents (apart from Sharp, of course) have only four augment slots, that made it sound like you could only get it with Sharp.

However, I can confirm that you'll unlock the achievement once you fill all four augment slots on an agent. The wording should really be changed to something like "Have four augments installed on an agent" or something like that.

BE CAREFUL, though, because you'll only get the achievement if you install them onto the agent while you're in a mission. If, for example, you install the fourth augment through the inventory loadout screen (while you're between missions), the achievement won't pop (I learned this the hard way), although this very well may have been fixed by now. Hope this helps!

Yeah, I was also confused about the wording for this achievement - "Install 4 augments on an agent" makes it sound like you need to install four augments OTHER than the ones that the agent already has. And since all agents (apart from Sharp, of course) have only four augment slots, that made it sound like you could only get it with Sharp.

However, I can confirm that you'll unlock the achievement once you fill all four augment slots on an agent. The wording should really be changed to something like "Have four augments installed on an agent" or something like that.

BE CAREFUL, though, because you'll only get the achievement if you install them onto the agent while you're in a mission. If, for example, you install the fourth augment through the inventory loadout screen (while you're between missions), the achievement won't pop (I learned this the hard way), although this very well may have been fixed by now. Hope this helps!

Oh wow, that super sucks!!! I did it the third way, installed the 4th augment slot via the inventory screen, and I got no achievement :(

So then I assumed it meant I had to install another augment. 

Thanks for clarifying!

Archived