[Client Crash] - Out of memory shortly after client joins a resumed world

firestrm7

Bug Submission:

Category: Client Crash

Issue Title: Out of memory shortly after client joins a resumed world

Issue Description: My girlfriend joins to me on LAN to a resumed world and then in a few seconds out of memory occurs to her. Always. Her machine has 8GB RAM. The world is medium sized, has more resources and more food. Log attached.

Steps to Reproduce: Should be obvious. If you need any detail, please ask!

I have a similar issue!  When I host on LAN my husband starts to lag badly, although we never have it crash.  It shifts between OK and Bad host.  8GB RAM, less than 6 month old computer that I built.  We had normal resources and large land.  When checking the memory usage under 40% on average. 

We tried online servers and worked fine, no problems and no lagging.  

We have been using LAN since it was available.  This problem has only been recent, since 2 updates ago.

firestrm7 do you use mods? I just went through a vanilla test on LAN and found no lag issues. I have concluded, at least for me, it is a mod issue instead of game issue.  Although I am still figuring out which mod(s) it is.  We only use 6 mods so it should be relatively easy to figure out.  Hope this helps you.

Archived