[Gameplay] - K.O. guard died while pinning agent was on Overwatch

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: K.O. guard died while pinning agent was on Overwatch

Issue Description: I had a pair of guards knocked out, was dragging them along while waiting for hack cooldowns.

I set Shalem 11 to Overwatch with a DART pistol while he was pinning one of the guards. At the beginning of a round, I received 2 alert penalty points and a message telling me about the heart monitor alert.

Since Shalem 11 has the augment bypassing that alert with ranged weapons (Anatomy Analysis), has a non-lethal gun equipped and was standing on the soon-to-be-dead guard, I conclude that the death was a bug.

Steps to Reproduce: What I did exactly according to my limited short-term memory:

- Had Shalem 11, Augment: Anatomy Analysis.

- Knocked out guards, dragged them around a lot.

- Traded items back and forth. Got Shalem a Cooker, charge packs and such.

- Had biogenic DART pistol equipped.

- Pinned a guard.

- Set Shalem 11 on Overwatch with that pistol.

- At the beginning of the next (I think) round, the guard died and triggered the alarm.

Pretty vague since I didn't expect it at all and looked around on the map for other corpses. By the way, the other corpse was intended, I shot him early with a plasma pistol, triggering no alarm.

Aight, stop. I just reproduced it. It didn't happen on round start. It happened when I was slaying the Authority Daemon on the safe.

This is not a bug after all. The corpse was just a Modded Mk1, possessing the safe as a Daemon. Killing it with Hunter caused the whole thing to die. That was unexpected.

Please remove this bulletin or mark as solved.

Archived