Support for non-Steam versions and soundtrack

I bought the Steam Early Access a long time ago and recently I purchased the game through Humble Bundle so that I wouldn't have to access the game through Steam. I was wondering how the Hotfixes and post-release updates will work for the non-Steam versions. Does anyone know about this?

Also, can anyone please tell me how to get access to soundtracks, because I remember someone got the soundtrack through Humble Bundle purchase... I'm using Mac.

You can update non-steam versions of a game by redownloading the game or in specific instances by downloading a patch file.

The soundtrack however is something that I have yet to find, it may have only been available to those who purchased the bundle in early access (my DRM-Free/Steam combo from the Humble Store doesn't seem to have it on their page). I haven't seen much word of the topic, but the soundtrack will likely be available in some form for Steam users/post-release purchasers in the future (I hope so at least).

If it does become available on your Humble account however: Access the page where you can download the game from and look for a soundtrack download option.

You can update non-steam versions of a game by redownloading the game or in specific instances by downloading a patch file.

The soundtrack however is something that I have yet to find, it may have only been available to those who purchased the bundle in early access (my DRM-Free/Steam combo from the Humble Store doesn't seem to have it on their page). I haven't seen much word of the topic, but the soundtrack will likely be available in some form for Steam users/post-release purchasers in the future (I hope so at least).

If it does become available on your Humble account however: Access the page where you can download the game from and look for a soundtrack download option.

Thank you! Do you know how the save files can be separated? I sometimes alternate with the Steam and non-Steam version, but then the save files seem to collide with each other. I do the back up so I copy and move the save file to separate folder, but I wonder if it would be possible to have it separated... 

At this time I haven't found a way to have the save files in different places, but it looks like there is code for it somewhere in the files for the game (the specifics of which I have yet to identify, but a savefile related line of code indicates that it is set in another file which may not be identified yet).

Hopefully there will be a way to change the saving location via config file or something of that nature for each installation at some point.

Archived