Can I have some help?

I'd like to host a dedicated server on my own PC and play it on the same PC, however I can't seem to do some of the stuff that's required for that.

On the wiki, it says 

Note that if the GSA will be playing DST from the same computer they are hosting the dedicated server on, they should use a different configuration directory for the dedicated server. This can be done by using the launch option -conf_dir myDSTserver, which will change it to use this folder:

Documents/Klei/myDSTserver/

But I don't know where to use the launch option. This is probably really dumb of me to not know but can anyone tell me where I do it?

I'd like to host a dedicated server on my own PC and play it on the same PC, however I can't seem to do some of the stuff that's required for that.

On the wiki, it says 

Note that if the GSA will be playing DST from the same computer they are hosting the dedicated server on, they should use a different configuration directory for the dedicated server. This can be done by using the launch option -conf_dir myDSTserver, which will change it to use this folder:

Documents/Klei/myDSTserver/

But I don't know where to use the launch option. This is probably really dumb of me to not know but can anyone tell me where I do it?

If you launch the game using steamapp, right click over dstdedicatedserver, properties and u will see launch options then only have to write:

-conf_dir myDSTserver

Archived